POLICIES & TERMS
By enrolling or participating in services from Saguaro Aquatics & Tennis or the Monsoon Swim Club you agree to accept services under the following terms.
ENROLL / UNENROLL:
Enrollment is continuous. Please email email@example.com by the 20th of the CURRENT month to change or cancel your lessons. This allows us to offer your spot to someone else for the following month. Those enrolled on the 20th of the current month will be charged for lesson fees on the First day of the following month.
ANNUAL FAMILY REGISTRATION FEE
The $25 annual Family Registration fee is due at the time of registration and on that same date each year. This fee will be automatically charged to your account.
- 1. There is a $10 Schedule Change Fee per child for changing the time and or day(s) of your lessons within a given session (month). Schedule Change Fees must be paid PRIOR to attending your first class at the new day /time.
- 2. For 1 day per week lessons on days OTHER THAN Fridays or Saturdays, and for two days per week lessons in a format other than Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday, and for a PARTIAL MONTH purchase, there is a $10 Custom Schedule Fee per child, per month.
We require a credit card on file in order to enroll. Payment is due on the 1st day of each month. The credit card on file will be charged on the 1st day of each month. Accounts are assessed a $10 late fee plus $5 bank fee for returned credit card charges.
ABSENCE / MAKE-UP POLICY
We provide make-ups for up to 2 absences per month. Make ups must be scheduled during the month in which the lessons were missed in an existing class. Absences from a scheduled make up will not be provided a make up or a pro-rate. If you are unable to schedule a make up we allow up to 1 absence per month to be pro-rated into the purchase of the following month. Additional absences are not eligible for pro-rate. Pro rate credits are given only as part of a full month purchase. Pro rate credits will be provided at a value equal to the purchase price.
Pro-rates are provided as a last option if make ups are not able to be scheduled. We will credit a MAXIMUM of 1 pro rate per child, per month. To redeem a pro rate we REQUIRE A FULL MONTH PURCHASE, equal to or greater than the purchase from which the pro rate originates.
IT IS THE CLIENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO REQUEST A PRO RATE OR MAKE UP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Weather related cancellations are at the sole discretion of Saguaro Aquatics. Saguaro Aquatics will cancel swim lessons under the following circumstances. You will be notified via e-mail and 1 telephone number. Cancellations can be as sudden and last minute as our Tucson Monsoons. Missed lessons due to weather or other reasons beyond client control WILL receive a make up lesson in the month in which the class was missed and absences WILL NOT count towards the two make up lessons provided in our Absence/Make Up policy. Classes that complete 15 minutes or more, before or after a weather related cancellation period, will not be pro-rated. Classes missed
Reasons for Weather Related Cancellations:
1. LIGHTNING – we cancel when the period between lightning and thunder at our facility is less than 30 seconds . You may remove your children from lessons at anytime you feel being in the water has become unsafe. As soon as swimming conditions become safe we will resume lessons.
2. WIND / RAIN / SNOW / SLEET – we will cancel lessons when conditions do not allow for a safe learning environment, as judged by Saguaro Aquatics Management.
- 1. We will do our BEST to provide a consistent learning environment and accommodate any teacher preferences you may have.
- 2. We do NOT guarantee a specific teacher, regardless of any promotion we offer, or your scheduling flexibility. We stress that we sell swim lessons, NOT instructors. We ask that you trust our curriculum, training process and staffing selections to provide you with a quality instructor for all swim lessons you purchase from Saguaro Aquatics.
- 3. We do not refund, pro-rate, or otherwise compensate in the event of change in your instructor. There are many factors that we can not control that impact our instructor availabilities (e.g. Personal, schedule changes, school schedules, sicknesses, etc).